At times, you might find yourself in situations where your vital Outlook files go missing from your mailbox. It is obvious that you would be worried about the solution to regaining the Outlook data files that you just can't afford to lose at any cost. Well, you no longer have to panic about losing your important MS Outlook email items as Outlook Recovery Tool can restore all the deleted and lost items flawlessly.
Outlook Recovery Tool to Repair Corrupt PST File & Recover It's Data
Outlook Recovery Tool repairs severely corrupted/damaged PST file in an effortless way. One can retrieve emails, contacts, notes, calendar events, journals, and other Outlook items with ease. It supports all Outlook versions including Microsoft Outlook 2021, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, and other earlier versions. Simply download and run the demo version where you can instantly recover and preview the Outlook data before purchasing the software. Download now!!!
- Capable of fixing and recovering all Outlook email attributes in their original format
- Once the scanning is finished you can preview the recovered items
- Built with the ability to recover even password protected PST file
Compatibility and Support:
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/ Server 2008/ Server 2003 (supports installation on both 32-bit and 64-bit OS)
- MS Outlook Editions: Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000
About Microsoft Outlook:
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager designed, developed, launched and marketed by Microsoft and is available to us as a part of Microsoft Office Suite. This incredible email application also includes innumerable features such as Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Reminders, Journal, RSS, and many others. It can work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Share Point Server too; in the meanwhile, it can also be used as a stand-alone application. Users can exchange and share public folders or lists such as calendar, mailboxes, etc. without any hassle. Now it comes with an advanced feature to add third-party applications that can integrate Outlook with other devices.
The latest versions of Outlook has been endorsed in a way that it can support importing messages from Outlook Express and Lotus Notes. Microsoft Outlook personal folders have an extension of .pst and .ost. OST is used generally when we have an Exchange account and want to work offline or use the default Cached Exchange Mode. In case, there occurs file loss or deletion of certain attributes in the OST mode, then it becomes really hard to use Outlook. In these situations, you will be in need of reliable software that can successfully recover Outlook data. One such robust and efficient software available over the internet is OST Recovery.
Lost Access to your Email, Contact, Notes, & Other Items Due to Corruption of PST File?
All the available versions of Microsoft Outlook application have their own file size limit for the PST files. There are many instances where you might lose the PST data files due to Outlook file oversize issues. There are many other factors that are responsible for damages or corruption of PST data files. In all such situations, the Outlook Recovery Tool serves very helpful to restore Outlook items efficiently without missing any email attributes.
A real-time Scenario:
Let us consider a scenario where a user runs an anti-virus scan on a local machine to remove all malware from PC to make it bug-free. In case, any of the emails or Outlook lists are infected by the virus or malware, it gets deleted from the system. In such a condition, one needs to use the best Microsoft Outlook recovery tool to overcome such hindrances. Fortunately, the Drive Recovery Software will assuredly retrieve the erased or lost data files and also other missing attributes of Microsoft Outlook files like calendar, distribution list, tasks, etc.
What makes Outlook data file to get deleted, lost or corrupt?
Upgradation of OS: Users decide to upgrade their old operating system whenever a new version is launched. Whilst attempting to upgrade the older version of OS to a newer version, some of the important emails present in the Inbox folder of Outlook application might get deleted.
Forceful termination of Outlook program: Abnormally quitting the Microsoft Outlook application on your computer while accessing or opening PST files can result in corruption of the data files. Even the presence of the bad sectors will show conflicts in accessing PST files on your mailbox.
Viruses and spyware: The PST data files on Outlook could also get threatened due to dreaded viruses, malware, spyware, and other malicious programs.
Inappropriate File System Recovery: Wrongly recovering the file system on the computer disk can also cause damages to the Outlook PST files.
Abrupt System Shut down: As you are working with some personal folders on Outlook if the system shuts down abruptly than it might lead to deletion of files. Even the Outlook elements go missing with power surges and shut down operations.
Anti-virus Scan: Sometimes a user might come to know that the system has been attacked by some malware. In order to keep the system bug-free, the user may run the antivirus program and if some important files are corrupted, there are chances where they may get deleted. Even other unreliable third-party programs can have an impact on the PST files.
Empty Deleted Item folder: Users may sometimes delete some files from Deleted Items folder or the Outlook Trash folder in order to make some free space. But later, at some point in time, they realize the need of deleted files which happened to be very important. But, do not panic!! this application is capable to restore Deleted Item folder along with recovering Inbox files on MS Outlook.
There can be many other reasons behind deletion of files such as the conking battery, improper installation and upgrade of Outlook application, synchronization errors, Outlook errors, etc. Under such circumstances, this powerful recover the Outlook files without modifying any attributes. Now you know that Outlook Recovery software is one such application. So, let's see the interesting features of this utility.
Key Features of Outlook Recovery tool:
- Provides two advanced scan options (Normal Scan or Smart Scan) to look for the missing Outlook PST file. You can choose either of them depending on the severity of the PST file corruption.
- It can even recover your files even if the Outlook Inbox Repair Tool fails to fix the Outlook issues.
- A powerful Outlook PST recovery software that revives Outlook emails in their actual plain text, RTF, and HTML formats
- Repairs both OST and PST files effortlessly.
- Offers instant and easy technique to repair Outlook mailbox
- If the location of the Outlook profile is not known then you can simply choose an option called Open Default PST File
- Available in a demo version.
- Powerful enough to fix encrypted PST files.
- Suitable to run on Windows 2003, 2008, XP, 7, 8, and the latest Windows 10 as well.
- It is efficient enough to repair corrupt PST file in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, and earlier versions.
Instructions to repair corrupt PST file and recover it's data
Step 1: Launch the software and in the main screen, 3 options will be displayed for you to select the PST file.
- Open default PST file: Select this option if you want the software to open the PST file associated with the Outlook profile.
- Select PST file manually: The location of PST varies with each version of Outlook. Use this option if you know the location of your PST file for the Outlook version you have.
- Find all your PST files: You can use this option if you are not able to find the PST file or the file is not in the default location on your computer.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: After selecting the PST file, you will have 2 scanning options - Normal and Smart Scan
- Normal Scan: Select Normal Scan if your PST file has minor corruptions or when Outlook has trouble opening normally.
- Smart Scan: Smart Scan is suitable when the PST file is severely corrupt or when you want to recover deleted items such as emails, contacts etc.
Figure 2: Select Scanning Method
Step 3: Click on Browse to select a location to save repaired PST files and then click Next.
Figure 3: Choose Destination path
Step 4: Allow the software to complete scanning. The scanning time depends on the level of corruption and size of the PST file. Once complete, you can look in the destination folder for the repaired PST file.
Figure 4: List of Recovered Items
Precautions to be taken:
- Avoid using Outlook when the system frequently freezes.
- It is highly recommended to keep the system free from virus/malware.
- Carefully carry out the upgrade process.
- Always connect a UPS with your system so as to avoid power failure issues.
Outlook 2016 PST File Disappeared
How to Repair Corrupt Outlook 2016 PST File?
Troubleshoot Outlook Calendar Error Code 2016
Method to Split PST File in Outlook 2016
How to Import Outlook 2013 PST into Outlook 2016?
Outlook Calendar Not Syncing With Windows Live
How To Recover Deleted Emails from Outlook 2016?
Recover Deleted Outlook Items 2016
Recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook 2016
How To Recover Deleted Contact Outlook 2016?
How to Repair Outlook 2016 PST File?