“I accidentally deleted important Outlook contacts by pressing “Delete” option from my Windows-based system. So, I thought that I can restore those Outlook items from “Deleted Items Folder”, but unluckily I could not find it as I emptied the deleted folder. Now I lost my vital items from Outlook items. Can anyone know how to recover deleted items from Outlook 2016?”
Deleted Items folder” has some limit to store the deleted Outlook items. So automatically all the previous items will get removed to make free space for the new arrival of data. In such situation, you may not able to find any data on that folder. You can recover deleted Outlook items 2016 with the help of Outlook Recovery Tool in an efficient manner.
Scenarios that lead to deletion of Outlook items are:
- You may delete Outlook items directly by using Shift+ Delete keys. Outlook Items deleted from Outlook in this way bypasses the Deleted Items Folder and Windows operating system does not provide any option to restore them.
- Outlook items will be moved to “Deleted Items Folder” if you use simple deletion option. And after deletion, if you emptied Deleted Items folder then it gets permanently deleted from the Deleted Items folder and you can’t manually restore them back.
- Antivirus scanning program may sometimes delete Outlook items if it finds that Outlook items get infected by a harmful virus.
Other than these, you may find many reasons that lead to deletion of Outlook items 2016. However, the professional Outlook data recovery tool is what you need to recover deleted items from Outlook 2016. If you have lost your important items from Outlook 2016 PST file due to improper import, then check this link: https://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/how-to-import-outlook-2013-pst-into-outlook-2016.html
Simple tips to avoid losing data:
- Check twice before deleting any Outlook 2016 Items or you may mistakenly delete important items instead of unnecessary items.
- Terminate Outlook app in a proper way.
- Check the contents of “Deleted Items folder” before emptying it.
Features of Outlook Recovery Tool:
- This software can automatically recover deleted items from Outlook 2016 on Windows operating system.
- It can recover deleted Outlook 2016 contacts, journals, notes, tasks, emails, calendar, personal folders, RSS Feeds, etc.
- It supports the recovery of Outlook Items created on MS Outlook such as 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000.
- This software is compatible on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003.
- Using this tool, you can easily repair highly encrypted and password protected PST file.
- You can preview the Outlook items that are recovered by this software before restoring it to the desired location.
- Using demo version of the tool, you can analyze the obtained results to check its efficiency.
Know How To Recover Deleted Items From Outlook 2016:
Step 1: Download and install the Outlook Recovery Tool on your system to recover deleted items from Outlook 2016. The window will have three options i.e. "Open PST File", "Find PST File" and "Select PST File".
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From this window, search for the PST file and then click on "Next" to start the recovery process. Then, choose "Normal Scan" or "Smart Scan" and click on "Repair" option.
Figure 2: Select Outlook 2016 PST File
Step 3: Once the Outlook 2016 deleted items recovery process is completed, you can take the preview of the recovered items.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Items