At times, there are circumstances where you find some of the Outlook files missing, and it is obvious that this kind of situation can make you much worried. However, there is no need to get panic now, as Outlook Recovery Tool can easily recover all the deleted and lost items of Outlook flawlessly.
- Capable of recovering selective items
- Once scanning is finished you can preview the recovered items
- Has the ability of recovering data from password protected PST file
Compatibility and Support:
- Operating system: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/ Server 2008/ Server 2003 (supports installation on both 32 bit and 64 bit OS)
- MS Outlook Programs: Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
- Supports email retrieval from PST file that is corrupted due to 2GB size limit
- Powerful Outlook PST recovery software can recover Outlook emails in their actual plain text, RTF and HTML formats
- Outlook Recovery tool has ability to retrieve emails, messages, folders, calendar items, contacts, appointments, meeting requests, RSS feeds, tasks, journal and notes from Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager designed, developed, launched and marketed by Microsoft and is available to us as a part of Microsoft Office suite. It is available with all the different editions of Microsoft Office. The current version of Microsoft Office Outlook for Windows is 2013 and for Mac is 2011. Other than email application, it also includes innumerable features such as calendar, task and note manager, reminders, journal, RSS and many others. It can work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Share Point Server too, and at the same time, it can also be used as stand-alone application. Users can exchange and share public folders and lists such as calendar, mailboxes etc. It comes with an advanced feature to add third party applications that can integrate Outlook with other devices.
The latest version of Outlook has been endorsed in a way that it can support importing messages from Outlook Express and Lotus Notes. Adding to it, there are also ways to recover emails from thunderbird by using certain tool. Microsoft outlook personal folders have an extension of .pst and .ost. OST are used generally when we have an Exchange account and want to work offline or use the default cached Exchange mode. In case, there exists file loss or some attributes deletion in OST files, then it becomes really hard to use Outlook. In these situations, you will be in need of reliable software that can recover Outlook successfully. One such robust and efficient software available over internet is OST Recovery.
Microsoft Outlook is most preferably used for email application, as we can save and type our emails even when we are not connected to internet. We can even create reminders for some important business meetings etc. With advent of technology, usage of emails have also grown. It has now become the integral part of both personal as well as professional lives. The ability to use it in absence of internet has made MS outlook popular across the globe. Email have stood out to be the most efficient and necessary tool to maintain a cordial relationship with all our known persons. People prefer to write emails instead of letters to communicate with their relatives who stays far as it is fast and reaches the other end within fraction of second and even if the other end people is offline they will get the email stored in their Inbox. Microsoft Outlook has different versions like MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and the most recent 2013 and all these versions have different file size limit. If users delete an important file from their Email Inbox while deleting some unimportant files, they no more have to Google on how to recover Outlook file as they can easily recover deleted files in Outlook from their Deleted Items Folder of their MS outlook application. But in case of other logical PST file deletion, user cannot easily find deleted files in Outlook from the Deleted Item folder of the MS outlook application as they are not stored in it. In this situation, Outlook recovery tool is very helpful to restore outlook items effortlessly without missing any attributes.
Let us consider a scenario where user runs an anti-virus scan on local machine to remove all malwares from PC to make it bug free. In case any of the emails or Outlook lists are infected with virus or malware, it gets deleted from the system. User in such a condition needs to use best Microsoft Outlook recovery tool to overcome such hindrance. Using this particular retrieving software you will not only recover Outlook PST files, but can also retrieve other missing attributes of Microsoft Outlook files like calendar, distribution list, tasks, etc.
Different situations where Outlook Recovery tool can be used:
Upgradation of OS: Users sometimes decides to upgrade their old operating system whenever a new version is launched. While attempting to upgrade the older version of OS to a newer version, some of the important emails present in the Inbox folder of Outlook application may get deleted. At such condition make use of Microsoft Outlook recovery tool and recover your PST file in few simple steps.
Abrupt System Shut down: It might happen when user is using Outlook to send an email or is sharing some personal folder , suddenly for some reasons, user may shut down the system inappropriately, or if there is power down or power surge, the Outlook files are not saved and thus may result in deletion of files and may leave user frustrated about loss of Outlook files and attributes. To recover your PST file after improper system shutdown you need to choose Outlook PST recovery tool which will recover your Outlook attributes without missing a single attribute.
Anti-Virus Scan: Sometimes user might come to know that the system has been attacked by some malware. In order to keep the system bug free, user may run the antivirus program and if some important files are corrupted, there are chances where they may get deleted. At such circumstances Microsoft Outlook recovery tool will help you to recover Outlook PST file in just few mouse clicks successfully.
Empty Deleted Item folder: Users may sometimes delete some files from Deleted Item folder in order to make some free space for the newly deleted files. But later, at some point of time they realize the need of deleted files which happened to be very important. Do not panic!! This application will not only retrieve files that were deleted from Deleted Item folder but also has the ability of recovering Inbox files.
There can be many other reasons behind deletion of files such as, conking battery may lead to sudden freeze of your system thereby causing deletion of important files. Or improper installation of Outlook application may lead to damage of OST files. Sometimes multi users accessing and modifying a single PST file may also lead to corruption of PST file
In all these cases, one will need a strong tool to recover Outlook data that can recover the Outlook files without modifying any attributes. Now you know that Outlook Recovery software is one such application. So, let's see the interesting features of this utility.
Features of the Outlook Recovery tool:
- Two scan options are available to undelete emails messages and to recover Outlook PST file. You may choose either of them depending on the severity of the PST file corruption.
- Fast retrieval of deleted files and folders of Outlook on different versions of Windows system like Windows 2003, 2008, XP, 7 and latest Windows 8 as well.
- Recover Outlook PST files deleted or lost from partitions from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array.
- Allows user to restore files from hard drive such as- SATA /SCSI / IDE etc.
- Capability to restore Outlook files after reinstallation of OS as well
- It is efficient enough to perform Outlook PST recovery in MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010. And as most of them use Outlook 2007, one can say that, it is the ideal Outlook 2007 recovery tool.
Installation guide for MS Outlook recovery software:
Step 1: Download Outlook recovery software and install it on your computer and open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Browse and select the PST file from your computer as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select PST File
Step 3: Lastly, you will see a popup window indicating your PST file is repaired as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Items
Immediate Precautions to be taken:
- Avoid using files in Outlook when system frequently freezes, and it is highly recommended to keep system virus / malware free.
- Installation of up-graded software should be done properly.
- Always connect an UPS with your system so as to avoid power failure issues.