Are you looking for the best solution to restore password protected PST file? Don't you worry, the Outlook Recovery Tool is a perfect application to fix and recover the encrypted PST files that are lost, corrupt or inaccessible. By making use of this Outlook recovery application, you’ll be able to repair and recover password-protected PST file. This proficient tool is integrated with an efficient scan engine that scans the Outlook mailbox, instantly fix and fetch the password-protected Outlook PST file.
What makes the password-protected PST file to get corrupt or inaccessible?
- Virus infection: Harmful virus/malware can affect the Outlook PST files. These suspicious programs can invade the computer hard disk or it might also enter the along with the Outlook email attachments downloaded from the internet. The viruses can cause damages to the password-protected Outlook PST file and hence making them remain inaccessible.
- Incorrect termination: Forcefully quitting the MS Outlook application whilst sending or accessing the Outlook email can result in corruption of the encrypted PST files.
- Outlook upgrades: Even carrying out inappropriate updates can also lead to corruption of the password-protected data files on Outlook.
- Accidental deletion, synchronization errors, Outlook errors and other software conflicts.
No matter how you have lost the password-protected PST file, Outlook Recovery Tool easily gets back your files in a safer manner. This amazing software can be used on all available versions of Outlook including MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, etc.
Prominent features of the Outlook Recovery Tool:
Outlook Recovery Tool is a robust software to retrieve Outlook inbox emails and other attributes with ease. This program can also be used in recovering deleted emails, calendar, contacts, and other Outlook attributes; click here for additional information. This application is very easy to use as it offers comprehensible directions following which you can repair and recover password protected PST file without any kind of assistance. It has been designed and developed by well-trained programmers and if needed you can avail support to fix and restore password-protected Outlook PST file on your PC. With the help of this repair app, you can fix Outlook indexing error.
Steps to fix password-protected Outlook PST file:
Step 1: Launch the software and in the main screen, 3 options will be displayed for you to select the PST file.
- Open default PST file: Select this option if you want the software to open the PST file associated with the Outlook profile.
- Select PST file manually: The location of PST varies with each version of Outlook. Use this option if you know the location of your PST file for the Outlook version you have.
- Find all your PST files: You can use this option if you are not able to find the PST file or the file is not in the default location on your computer.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: After selecting the PST file, you will have 2 scanning options - Normal and Smart Scan
- Normal Scan: Select Normal Scan if your PST file has minor corruptions or when Outlook has trouble opening normally.
- Smart Scan: Smart Scan is suitable when the PST file is severely corrupt or when you want to recover deleted items such as emails, contacts etc.
Figure 2: Select Scanning Method
Step 3: Click on Browse to select a location to save repaired PST files and then click Next.
Figure 3: Choose Destination path
Step 4: Allow the software to complete scanning. The scanning time depends on the level of corruption and size of the PST file. Once complete, you can look in the destination folder for the repaired PST file.
Figure 4: List of Recovered Items