Outlook is one of the most widely used email client which comes handy to manage and organize the emails. Irrespective of the type of users it proves to be beneficial for everyone. Apart from emails, you can also use this application for creating To Do List of important meetings, daily task and many other things. All the data saved in Outlook application gets stored in a central file which is known as PST. However, in spite of being safe and secure in terms of data storage, there is possibility that your data from Outlook might get deleted or lost. If you have end up losing To do list from your Outlook, then it would really create a great trouble if you are not remembering the tasks written in the list. Do you want to recover To do list in Outlook? If so, then make use of our Outlook Recovery application, which is capable enough to restore to do list on Outlook in a well effective manner. Browse around the given URL for further reading: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/
There are few circumstances where your Outlook To do list may get deleted or go missing from Outlook, some of those which are commonly occurring are mentioned below.
Virus Attack: If your computer is under influence of virus attack, then chances are quite high that it will corrupt your hard drive. If your PST file is dwelling on this corrupted hard drive then chances of its corruption is quite high. After this incident, if you run antivirus to scan your hard drive then there are great possibilities that your PST file including important To Do List also gets deleted. However, you need not worry about how to recover to do list in outlook because Outlook recovery is specially designed to retrieve to do list from Outlook easily and quickly without any difficulty.
Accidental Formatting: This is yet another reason where your Outlook To Do List is lost. When you format your computer hard drive without possessing backup of stored data, then all its data including your PST file gets erased. But, Outlook recovery tool helps you to recover to do list from Outlook just within a fraction of seconds. All you need to do is just download and install it on your system and rest of the things will be taken care by it in order to retrieve to do list from Outlook.
Some stunning features of Outlook recovery tool:
- This application is developed with highly advance algorithm which scans your hard drive to locate PST file and then helps to restore To Do List on Outlook application.
- You can use this application to recover To Do list in Outlook with different versions like Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and latest series of 2013 also.
- In addition to retrieve To Do List from Outlook, it helps you to recover Outlook emails, messages, folders, calendar items, contacts, appointments, meeting requests and many more Outlook attributes.
- The software works on read only mode i.e. it takes a copy of PST file from which To Do List is to be retrieved and after completion of PST file repair it saves recovered items on different location which ensures no damage is made to original PST file.
- Once the software will restore To Do list on Outlook, you can easily preview the recovery items by making use of preview features of this application.
Steps to recover to do list in Outlook:
Step 1: Download and install application on your computer. From the main screen, select "Open PST File", "Find PST File" or "Select Outlook Profile" based on your requirement as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Then select "Normal Scan" or "Smart Scan". After this, browse the destination location where you want to save the new Outlook PST file as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select PST File
Step 3: Click on Repair button to start repairing PST file and recover To Do List in Outlook. Then, preview the retrieved emails once the repair process gets completed as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Items