As we all know that Outlook Journal is an attribute that provides information of each and every action performed by the user. Mostly it is used to track Outlook items holding e-mail messages or meetings or can be used to keep record over the interaction such as phone conversation and more. Suppose you have saved client meeting dates and timings on Journal and beacuse of corruption in PST file, Outlook denies to open the journal file entry. This situation might be worrisome as you are not aware of what shall be done next! No worries as you will get all your questions answered here. By the guidance of Outlook recovery tool, you can easily retrieve Outlook Journal within no time. For further details on this recovery tool, just go through the following link: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com.
What are the reasons behind loss of Journal Item on Outlook:
- Virus Attack: If your system is highly virus infected and if you do not have any proper antivirus then there are chances that these viruses might affect the PST file which in turn corrupts and makes all stored Journal item and other data inaccessible. However, to restore Outlook Journal you can completely rely on Outlook recovery tool.
- Oversized PST file: When your PST file exceeds its file size limit then it might corrupt the PST file, which finally ends up in inaccessibility of all the stored data.
- Up-gradation of Outlook: When you try to upgrade Outlook version and in the meanwhile if there is any interruption from other software, then it might cause damage to PST file and hence PST file denies opening the Journal items. In order to overcome this situation, you can go for Outlook recovery tool which plays a major role to recover Microsoft Outlook Journal.
- Abrupt shutdown: While using Outlook if you abruptly shut down the system without logging out from Outlook account, then it might damage the file which rejects to open Journal item. Thus, you can make use of this tool in order to retrieve outlook journal.
See Also: If the PST file is deleted then it is obvious that the operation of the Outlook may halt, thus it is important to recover the PST file in order to resume the operations of Outlook. Perhaps there is no other go other than recovering the PST file, hence read on to know more about recovering PST file.
Precautions to be taken care:
- Maintain regular backup of PST file so that it might help you in case of data loss.
- Make use of proper and well-known anti virus.
- Do not shut down the system without logging out from Outlook account.
- Make sure PST file doesn’t exceed its size limit.
If you have failed to follow these measures then do not worry as Outlook recovery tool will surely help you to restore Outlook Journal without any difficulty. It also helps you for recovering deleted contacts from Outlook 2016 without any more difficulty.
Other features of the tool which helps to recover Microsoft Outlook Journal:
- This tool not only helps to retrieve Outlook Journal but also has strong potential to recover deleted Outlook items such as inbox, task, contact, reminders, etc.
- It can also recover Microsoft Outlook deleted files from RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 partition.
- It is capable to restore calendar items from not synced with Windows Live and also from password protected and encrypted Outlook files.
- This recovery software works on read only mode that creates a copy of your corrupted PST file and performs repair process on it to recover Outlook Journal items, which ensures no modification is been made to your original PST file.
- Outlook recovery tool works well on all versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and the latest Outlook 2016 with utmost ease and accuracy. This amazing recovery app will help you to recover deleted 2013 Outlook emails, notes, tasks, appointments, etc.
Steps on how to get back Outlook Journal item:
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of the application. After that, launch the software and click on “Open PST file” or “Find PST File” or "Select Outlook Profile".
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Next click on “Browse” option and then choose “Next” option to restore Outlook Journal item.
Figure 2: Select PST File
Step 3: To start the process, select any one option either smart scan or normal scan after that click on “Repair” option to repair and restore Outlook items. Once the recovery process is done, a message pops up displaying the recovered files.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Outlook Items