Have you got to delete any of your important contacts on Microsoft Outlook 2016? Do you want to know the best technique to restore deleted contacts from Outlook 2016? If yes, then with the help of Outlook Recovery Tool you can securely perform deleted contact recovery from Outlook 2016. This program performs deep scanning of Outlook 2016 data file and recovers deleted contacts without any hassle. In fact, by utilizing this application you can revive PST files, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Journal, etc. To know more about the recovery of sent email items, you can check this page: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/how-to-deleted-sent-emails-in-2013.html.
Common Factors behind Deletion of Contacts from MS Outlook 2016:
- If the MS Outlook 2016 program is forcefully terminated during the sync process, sending emails or receiving emails then the Contacts might get deleted.
- Whilst removing useless contacts from the Outlook 2016 contact list but if you mistakenly select a few valuable contacts then it could turn to be a big issue you.
- The emails with virus-infected attachment or virus itself as an attachment threatens your Contacts list on Outlook 2016 mailbox.
- Inappropriate Outlook upgrade operations
Apart from these factors even corruptions and Outlook errors cause deletion and inaccessibility of the Outlook PST files and also other email attributes. Well, you can easily overcome deletions and errors with Outlook by implementing the Outlook Recovery Tool.
Significant Features of the Outlook Recovery Application:
- Supported by Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000.
- Outlook Recovery tool has the power to recover deleted contacts from Outlook 2016 password protected PST file and during the recovery process, it does not ask to enter the password of PST file.
- Instantly fixes all Outlook related issues and also ensures the safety of the original Outlook PST file easily.
- It can be utilized to recover deleted emails, distribution list, contacts, tasks, calendar items, folders, notes, and many others within a few clicks. In order to know more about deleted emails recovery from Outlook 2016, check this page: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/how-to-recover-deleted-emails-from-outlook-2016.html
Steps To Recover Deleted Contacts from MS Outlook 2016:
Step 1: Run the Outlook Recovery Tool on your Windows system. Pick an option among Open Default PST File, Select PST File Manually and Find All Your PST Files.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Now select a scanning method and also set the target drive location to save the recovered Outlook data. Press on the Repair button.
Figure 2: Select the PST File location
Step 3: The program begins to scan and repair the Outlook. When the tool finishes the scan, it returns a message stating that the repair was successful.
Figure 3: Scanning for files