Outlook 2016 is the latest version of Outlook series introduced by Microsoft Corp. Every updated version of software has some new and advanced features which helps its users to complete their task in more advanced and efficient way. Like this, MS Outlook 2016 has also released with some new features and advanced user interface which helps its users to complete their work without any problems. With the help of Microsoft Outlook 2016, people can create folders, contact list, tasks, calendars, rules, journal, appointments, notes and send and receive emails. Besides these advanced features of Outlook 2016, sometime users face their important contact deletion issue from it.
Are you facing contacts deleted issue from Microsoft Outlook 2016? Do you want to recover deleted contacts from Outlook 2016? If yes, at that time there is no need to be tense about Outlook 2016 contact deletion because you can easily perform deleted contract recovery from Outlook 2016 with the help of Outlook Recovery Tool. This ready to use and hassle-free software has enough power to restore deleted contacts from Outlook 2016 just by following few simple mouse clicks. This program performs deep scanning of Outlook 2016 data file and recovers deleted contacts without any other issues.
Like its previous versions, Microsoft Outlook 2016 is also used as data file to save user information such as username, password, emails, contact list and others. This Outlook 2016 data file is known as Personal Storage Table (PST). This Microsoft Outlook 2016 PST file saves in user’s system hard drive with .pst file extension. When Outlook 2016 contacts get deleted from this data file in any way either a human mistake or any technical issue, then these deleted contacts still exist on this file. So, that users can easily recover deleted contacts from Outlook 2016 by utilizing this Outlook Recovery Tool. With the help of this tool, users can also recover their deleted send emails just by following few simple mouse clicks. To know more about it, check this page: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/how-to-deleted-sent-emails-in-2013.html
Common Factors behind Contacts Deletion from MS Outlook 2016:
- At the time of sync Outlook 2016 or sending or receiving email, if you close Outlook 2016 forcefully, then there can be a chance of contact deletion from it.
- While removing few unless contacts from the Outlook 2016 contact list, if you mistakenly select few valuable contacts and delete them, then it can be a big issue you.
- If you get an email with virus infected attachment or virus itself as an attachment, then there is a chance of virus attack on Outlook 2016 data file which can lead to contact deletion from Outlook 2016 data file.
- Incomplete upgradation of Microsoft Outlook 2016 program or try to open Outlook 2016 data file can be a reason behind it because lower versions of Outlook does not support some features of latest one and cause to contact deletion.
Features of Outlook Recovery Application:
- With the help of this hassle-free utility, you can recover deleted contacts from Outlook 2016 as well as from other versions of Outlook like Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003 without any difficulty.
- Outlook Recovery tool has the power to recover deleted contacts from Outlook 2016 password protected PST file and during recovery process it does not ask to enter the password of PST file.
- This hassle-free utility supports to repair and fix all Outlook related issues and also ensure about the safety of original Outlook PST file easily.
- It can be utilized to recover deleted emails, distribution list, contacts, tasks, calendar items, folders, notes and many others within few simple mouse clicks easily. In order to know more about deleted emails recovery from Outlook 2016, check this page: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/how-to-recover-deleted-emails-from-outlook-2016.html
Steps To Recover Deleted Contacts from MS Outlook 2016:
Step 1: Download and install Outlook Recovery tool on your computer to get back deleted contacts from Outlook 2016. The window will have three options as shown below in Fig 1
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From this window search for the PST file and then pick it up and click "Next" for the recovery process as shown in Fig 2. Then, choose "Normal Scan" or "Smart Scan" and click on "Repair" option.
Figure 2: Select Outlook 2016 PST File
Step 3: Once the recovery process is completed, you take the preview the recovered contacts as well as other information.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Items