Microsoft Outlook allows you to delete different items from PST file using various tricks. However, if deletion happens without any intention then you may end up erasing a few of the important Outlook items. The easiest way to reclaim such items from Outlook PST file is implementation of Outlook Recovery Tool. This reliable application scans original PST file and recovers all the items.
What are the benefits of using Outlook Recovery Tool?
- It is 100% safe and secure to recover deleted items from MS Outlook PST file
- This software's easy to use interface ensures that recovery of Outlook attributes are done in hassle free manner
- So, download it now for free and recover all the deleted or missing items from Outlook PST file in few simple steps
Supported Windows Versions: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
Supported MS Outlook Versions: Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003 & Outlook 2000
In computing, PST (Personal Storage Device) is a proprietary file that is used to store email messages, calendar events, tasks, journals, notes and other items within Microsoft Outlook. These attributes of Outlook can be accessed at any time and anywhere, if and only if internet connection is enabled. As you know that the size of PST file is fixed in each and every version of Outlook application, you need to take care of this PST file size. In order to avoid oversized PST file, you must remove or delete unwanted emails, contacts, notes, etc. from your PST file regularly. While deleting the unwanted emails and other items from your Outlook profile, the chance of deleting your most important PST file items will be higher. If you come across this situation, then don't become tensed, just remain calm and make use of Outlook PST recovery tool to recover Outlook PST file items ineffective and secure way.
PST file format is supported by several Microsoft client applications like- Microsoft Exchange Client, Windows Messaging and Microsoft Outlook. It is natively an open format. Prior to Outlook 2003, the default PST file format was ANSI and had maximum size capacity of about 2GB. When this PST file exceeds its 2GB size limit, then it would become inaccessible. In Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 the PST file was created in Unicode format and have a default maximum size of about 20GB except for Outlook 2010. In 2010 version of Outlook, the default maximum size has increased to the level of 50 GB.
Sometimes, it is quite difficult or almost impossible to retrieve Microsoft Outlook files with the help of Outlook inbox repair tool called scanpst.exe. In such case, you need to rely on reliable Outlook PST recovery software that is compatible with all the different versions of Microsoft Office suite and Windows OS. Let us now consider a scenario where your important Outlook PST file items such as email messages, contacts, notes, journals, etc. might be accidentally deleted by you while removing unwanted or unnecessary items from your Outlook PST file . The key point is this type of files can’t be recovered from the Windows Recycle Bin and neither they will be stored in the Deleted Item folder. You have now left out with the option to comb internet to retrieve Outlook Inbox files. This PST data recovery software is recommended by experts to perform PST file recovery. If you face this situation again, then you no more have to Google out for the best solution, you can click the download button on this page and download the trial version of the Outlook PST recovery tool for free.
How Outlook PST file items get deleted or lost?
- PST file gets deleted in two ways i.e., either by humans by accidentally deleting the PST file elements from the Deleted Item Folder or by emptying the Deleted Item folder. After emptying deleted items folder, all the items stored in this folder gets deleted permanently. To recover Outlook emails after emptying deleted items folder you can use this application.
- The other reason behind its deletion is running an anti virus scan that permanently deletes the infected files from the Outlook.
There are many reasons for corruption of MS Outlook PST file-
- Sharing the .pst file over a faulty network corrupts the pst file as innumerable people gain access to the shared PST file and they continue making modification over network. As a result, the chance of Outlook PST file getting damaged will be heavier. This is common in all the editions of Outlook application. In these two circumstances, make use of this wizard to perform MS Outlook 2007 recovery very efficiently.
- Improper up gradation of Windows Operating System or the Microsoft Office package may even sometimes be the reason for the corruption of Outlook PST file. With Outlook PST recovery tool, you can easily recover your lost or deleted PST file items with utmost ease.
- PST file compaction or synchronization error causes the Outlook to corrupt and thereby it result in corruption of PST file.
In all the above situations, PST file gets corrupted and you'll lose your Outlook folders or data. However, you can get back all your Outlook folders that are lost due to PST file corruption!!! Yes, just visit this link: www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/lost-folder.html and recover lost Outlook folders with ease.
Features of Outlook PST Recovery Software –
- The most amazing feature of Outlook PST recovery software is it can retrieve data from OST file very efficiently.
- It can even restore password protected and highly encrypted Outlook PST and OST file data.
- With the help of this superb utility user can even recover deleted/ lost Outlook contacts in very efficient way.
- This PST data recovery software can undelete all the items from the Deleted Items folder at an ease. And you can also evaluate the recovering ability of this tool by using the demo version of this software. Just click on http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/deleted-items.html and learn how deleted Outlook items are recovered.
- Outlook PST recovery tool even facilitates the user to recover all the different type of files, events, feeds from the Outlook package.
How do the Outlook PST Recovery Software works?
Step 1: Download PST Recovery Software and install it on your computer and open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Browse and select the PST file from your computer as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select PST File
Step 3: Lastly, you will see a popup window indicating your PST file is repaired as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Items
Mandatory steps to be maintained after PST file deletion or loss-
- Stop writing any new data to the drive/partition which contains the corrupted PST file until the Outlook items are recovered in order to prevent the Outlook items from getting overwritten. This is because; once the Outlook items get overwritten, they can never be recovered.
- The most important thing you need to take care of before using software is that, never install the PST repair software (whether it is a demo version or full version) in the same storage space where the corrupted PST file is located. This is because; the installation of the software on the drive / partition which contains the corrupted PST file may overwrite the PST file content resulting in permanent loss of Outlook data. Therefore, it is better to install the software in any drive/partition other than the drive/partition which contains the corrupted PST file.
- Split large sized PST file into smaller partitions in order to avoid PST file corruption due to size issues.
- Last but not the least always have updated backup of the PST file in order to avoid Outlook data loss.