Microsoft Outlook allows you to delete different items from PST file using various options. However, if deletion happens unintentionally then you be worried about finding a way to restore Outlook items. Well, the easiest way to retrieve Microsoft Outlook data items is by implementing the Outlook Recovery Tool. This reliable application scans the original PST file and recovers all the items.
What are the benefits of using Outlook Recovery Tool?
- It is 100% safe and secure to repair corrupt, inaccessible PST file, and recover contacts, notes, emails, RSS Feeds, tasks, calendar events, and other items from PST file
- Built with an easy-to-use interface that ensures recovery of the Outlook attributes in a hassle-free manner
- So, download it now for free and recover all the deleted or missing items from Outlook PST file in a few simple steps
Supported Windows Versions: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
Supported MS Outlook Versions: Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003 & Outlook 2000
In computing, PST (Personal Storage Device) is a proprietary file that is used to store email messages, calendar events, tasks, journals, notes, and other items within Microsoft Outlook. These attributes of Outlook can be accessed at any time and anywhere, if and only if the internet connection is enabled. As you know that the size of the PST file is fixed in each and every version of Outlook application, you need to mind the size of your PST file. In order to avoid oversized PST file, you must remove or delete unwanted emails, contacts, notes, etc. from your PST file regularly.
PST file format is supported by several Microsoft client applications like- Microsoft Exchange Client, Windows Messaging and Microsoft Outlook. It is natively an open format. Prior to Outlook 2003, the default PST file format was ANSI and had maximum size capacity of about 2GB. When this PST file exceeds its 2GB size limit, then it would become inaccessible. In Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 the PST file was created in Unicode format and have a default maximum size of about 20GB except for Outlook 2010. In 2010 version of Outlook, the default maximum size has increased to the level of 50 GB. There are different file size limitations for other versions of MS Outlook. Apart from PST oversize issue, there are various other instances where the files get deleted, lost, corrupt or inaccessible.
How Outlook PST file items get deleted, lost or corrupted?
- Accidental deletion the PST file elements from the Deleted Item Folder or emptying the Deleted Items/Trash folder. Follow the link- http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/deleted-items.html to learn about restoring deleted items on Outlook.
- An anti-virus scan on your computer that permanently deletes the infected files from the Outlook.
- Sharing the .pst file over a faulty network corrupts the pst file as innumerable people gain access to the shared PST file and they continue making modification over the network. As a result, the chance of Outlook PST file getting damaged will be heavier.
- Improper upgrade of Windows Operating System or the Microsoft Office package.
- PST file synchronization error causes the Outlook to corrupt and thereby it results in corruption/damages to the PST file.
In all the above situations, PST file gets corrupted or erased and so you'll lose your Outlook folders or data. However, to overcome corruption issues with Outlook, you can run Outlook's Inbox Repair Tool (SCANPST). The scanpst.exe can possibly fix errors and corruption with Outlook but it can also fail sometimes making the Outlook files inaccessible. Therefore, it is quite difficult or almost impossible to retrieve Microsoft Outlook files with the help of scanpst.exe. In that such case, you can rely on Outlook Recovery Tool to retrieve Outlook Inbox files.
Free Outlook Recovery Tool to Repair Corrupt PST file and Restore it's Attributes
Outlook Recovery Tool is the robust application designed using eminent scan algorithms that securely repair and extracts Outlook data files and folders. Visit this link: www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/lost-folder.html for the steps to retrieve lost Outlook folders with ease. It can bring back the PST data files and other email attributes in their original format. It is capable to retrieve data from OST file and PST files without any hassle. You can even utilize this program to repair any encrypted PST files. This powerful Outlook repair application is compatible to work with all editions of Microsoft Outlook Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, etc.
Note: Get full details about MS Outlook 2007 recovery using the Outlook Recovery Tool.
Steps to Repair PST File and Recover It's Data
Step 1: Install the Outlook Recovery Tool on your PC and select an option among- Open Default PST File, Select PST file Manually and Find all your PST Files.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select either Normal Scan or Smart Scan.
Step 3: Continue to browse the target location where the new Outlook profile is to be created by the tool.
Figure 2: Select the PST File
Step 4: The software scans the Outlook completely and returns a dialog stating a successful repair of your Outlook along with the repair information.
Figure 3: Progress of Repair
Things to remember
- Stop writing any new data to the drive/partition which contains the corrupted PST file until the Outlook items are recovered in order to prevent the Outlook items from getting overwritten. This is because once the Outlook items get overwritten, they can never be recovered.
- Split large-sized PST file into smaller partitions in order to avoid PST file corruption due to size issues.
- Maintain an updated backup of the PST file in order to avoid Outlook data loss.