“Hi friends, I have upgraded my Outlook to the latest version by which I am unable to find Outlook Calendar items on Windows live. Due to this upgrade Outlook calendar items are not synchronizing with Window live. Is there any way to solve Outlook calendar not syncing with windows live issue? How can I find my Outlook Calendar on windows live? Please help me to sync Outlook Calendar items with Microsoft’s official desktop email client program.”
It is one of the most commonly faced issues by Microsoft Windows users. Once user upgrades their Outlook to the latest versions, some functionality of the application stops working as described in mentioned problem. It happened because the latest version does not support some features of previous version of Outlook or may be result of incapability. In such situations, you can try different method to overcome from Outlook calendar not syncing with Windows live problem, but did not get success and also face Outlook Calendar items loss issues. So to recover deleted calendar items from Outlook and properly syncing with built-in Windows live app, you need an advanced recovery program which allows you to retrieve lost and not synced Outlook Calendar items easily.
So to overcome from lost Calendar items lost issue from Outlook data file and solve not synced Outlook Calendar items with Windows live, you can take the help of Outlook Recovery Tool without facing any other difficulty. This easy to use program has potential to retrieve lost Outlook Calendar items from Outlook PST file within very less span of time.
Common Causes of Outlook Calendar Items Deletion or Loss:
- Virus infection on Outlook PST file
- Outlook data file corruption
- Using PST file with other versions of MS Outlook
- Accidentally deletion of items from Outlook
- Sharing PST file over unsecure network
Once the Calendar items are deleted from Outlook data file, you will be unable to find them. These calendar items can be a new meeting request, appointment, all day events or others. These Calendar items can be very important for your daily works. So to recover calendar items from Outlook data file, you can take the help of Outlook Recovery Tool and easily fix Outlook calendar not syncing with Windows live issue. In order to know more about deleted items recovery from Outlook 2016 PST file, you can follow this page: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/how-to-recover-deleted-items-from-outlook-2016.html
Amazing Features of Outlook Recovery Application:
- Supports to recover deleted or lost Outlook items from PST file such as emails, contacts, tasks, attachments, folders and many more.
- Compatible with all the versions of Microsoft Windows operating system based laptops and desktops like Win 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista and others.
- Potential to repair and fix Outlook PST file which can be created with any versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003 easily.
- Can be utilized to recover Outlook PST file from system drive, external hard disk drive, RAID drives, pen drive, USB drive any others.
- Have read only feature to ensure the safety and security of original Outlook data file and recover Outlook items which has been lost due to improper importing of PST file.
- Also supports to recover items which can be deleted from Outlook Deleted Items folder.
Steps to Recover Deleted Calendar Items from Outlook PST File:
Step 1: After installation, launch the app and select appropate option among "Open PST File", "Find PST File" or "Select Outlook Profile" from the main screen as shown in fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: In the next window choose either "Normal Scan" or "Smart Scan". option and also browse the destination location to save the new PST file as shown in figure 2.
Fig 2: Select PST File
Step 3: After completion of calendar items recovery process, you can preview them as shown in fig 3.
Fig 3: List of Recovered Items