Have your important Outlook 2016 contacts get deleted? Do you want to recover deleted contacts Outlook 2016? Contact is the primary part for running any successful business and losing contact can lead to a big loss. In order to connect with customers or business partner, you create a contact list on your Outlook profile which will help you to communicate with them. If your Outlook 2016 contacts have been deleted, then there is no need to being tense about it because Outlook 2016 deleted contact recovery can easily be achieved by using Outlook Recovery Tool. This hassle-free app has enough power to recover all deleted contact from Outlook 2016 just by following few simple mouse clicks.
Outlook 2016 is the latest email client app developed and marketed by Microsoft Corp. This Outlook 2016 is introduced with many advanced features. People prefer Outlook 2016 for their personal as well as professional works. Like previous versions, Outlook 2016 is also using a data file known as PST (Personal Storage Table). This file is saved on user’s laptop with .pst file extension and contains all user information such as username, password, email, contact list, folder, task, appointments RSS feeds, calendar, notes, journal, and all other info. Besides these features of Outlook 2016, sometimes, people can face their important contact deletion issue from Outlook 2016.
After coming into this situation, they do not know how to recover deleted contact Outlook 2016 and may think that these contacts have been deleted permanently. But is not true, recovery of deleted Outlook 2016 contact can be done with the help of Outlook Recovery Tool. This utility is not only limited to deleted Outlook 2016 contact recovery, but also supports to recover deleted send emails from Outlook 2016 data file. To know more about it, check this page: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/how-to-deleted-sent-emails-in-2013.html
Common Causes of Outlook 2016 Contact Deletion:
- Accidental selection of contacts while deleting other useless contacts from the Outlook 2016 contact list
- Virus attack on system hard drive or any email with virus infected attachment present on inbox folder of Outlook 2016
- Improper termination of Outlook 2016 program while email sending and receiving process is still in processing
- Empty deleted item folder, antivirus scanning, incomplete upgradation of Outlook 2016
- Abrupt System Shutdown, operating system purgation, deletion using shift + Delete key combination.
Salient Features of Outlook Recovery Tool:
- With the help of this ready to use app, you can easily recover deleted contact Outlook 2016 as well as from other older versions of MS Outlook such as Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, and Outlook 2013 within few simple mouse clicks.
- Outlook Recovery program is designed in such way that a non-technical user who does not know how to recover deleted contact Outlook 2016 can easily get back their contacts by following simple step by step instruction of this amazing utility.
- It supports to recover deleted contact from Outlook 2016 data file on all the latest Microsoft Windows based operating systems without any more difficulty and other special instructions.
- This utility has enough power to recover deleted Outlook 2016 contacts from password protected PST file and it does not ask the password during recovery process.
- Outlook Recovery app is developed with the help of progressive searching algorithms which perform deep scanning of Outlook 2016 PST file and recover all deleted or lost Outlook attributes easily.
- This read-only tool is able to repair damaged, broken, inaccessible, corrupted, Outlook 2016 data file and also fix indexing error as well as recover Outlook calendar items from not syncing with windows live without any issue. To know more about it, check this page: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/outlook-calendar-not-syncing-with-windows-live.html
Know How To Recover Deleted Contact Outlook 2016:
Step 1: Download and install Outlook Recovery app on your system to recover deleted contact from Outlook 2016 data file. The window will have three options as shown below in Fig 1
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From this window search for the PST file and then pick it up and click "Next" for the recovery process as shown in Fig 2. Then, choose "Normal Scan" or "Smart Scan" and click on "Repair" option.
Figure 2: Select Outlook 2016 PST File
Step 3: Once the Outlook 2016 deleted contact recovery process is over, take the preview the recovered contacts.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Items