“Hi everyone, my friend is using Outlook 2013 for sending and receiving emails as well as managing their professional work from a long time. Last evening, he installed Outlook 2016 to laptop and import Outlook 2013 PST into Outlook 2016 to continue their work. After importing PST file, when he opened Outlook 2016 app to manage tasks, then he found that few Outlook items was missing from PST file. After facing such items loss due to this Outlook 2013 PST file import in Outlook 2016, he is worried about their items. Is there any way to recover Outlook Items after importing Outlook 2013 PST file to Outlook 2016?”
Outlook 2016 is one of the most comprehensive and preferred email clients. It has many advanced features such as user friendly interface, easy to use, compatibility with both Windows and Mac operating systems and many more. Like previous versions, Outlook 2016 also uses a data file for saving user’s information. This Outlook 2016 data file is known as Personal Storage Table and stored on computer hard drive with .pst file extension. Sometimes, when you try to import a PST file, then you may face such items deletion or loss issue. This might be cause of improper important of other technical faults.
So to keep away from such difficult situations, you should learn how to import Outlook 2013 PST into Outlook 2016 because if you import PST file in a wrong way, then it might result of items loss from it. In order to recover items from Outlook 2016 PST file, you can take the help of advanced recovery software such as Outlook Recovery Tool and overcome from such painful situations.
Some Other Common Factors of Items Loss from Outlook PST File:
- Malicious program infection on Outlook 2016 PST file
- Sharing Outlook data file over unsecure network
- Accessing Outlook 2016 PST file with other unsecure programs
- Improper sync of Outlook data from network
- Forcefully closing Outlook 2016 program
- Emptied Deleted Items folder of Outlook 2016
Salient Features of Outlook Recovery Program:
- This easy to use software helps you to recover deleted items from Outlook PST file in very efficient manner and also show the number of recovered items after successful items retrieval process.
- Outlook Recovery software facilitates you to recover items from Outlook 2016 password protect and compress PST file easily.
- It has the potential to repair damaged Outlook 2016 PST file which can be created with any versions of Outlook such as 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 OR Outlook 2016 without any other difficulty.
- Outlook Recovery tool allows you to know how to import Outlook 2013 PST into Outlook 2016 on all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows operating system based laptops and desktops like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, and 2003.
- With the help of this award winning software, you can get back items Outlook PST file such as emails, contacts, folder, calendar items, notes, RSS feeds, journal, attachment and many others. In order to know more about deleted items recovery from Outlook 2016, check this link: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/how-to-recover-deleted-items-from-outlook-2016.html
Steps to Recover Deleted Items from Outlook 2016 PST File:
Step 1: After sucessfully installation of Outlook Recovery tool, launch the app and select appropate option from the main scareen as shown in fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: In the next window of this app, you select either "Normal Scan" or "Smart Scan". option and also browse the destination to save the new PST file as shown in figure 2.
Fig 2: Select Outlook 2016 PST File
Step 3: After completion of items recovery process from Outlook 2016 PST file, you can preview them as shown in fig 3.
Fig 3: List of Recovered Items