Deleted or lost archive folder in Outlook 2013! Do you want to know how to restore archive folder in Outlook 2013?
We all know backing up our data is always better. The same concept is true of course with emails too. Outlook 2013 permit it’s users to archive emails as a backup. Most users do practice archiving emails on monthly, quarterly or even yearly basis. But what happens if you have lost this archive folder itself. It is possible, isn’t it? Have you ever faced such situations before?
We’ll show you how to restore archive folder in Outlook 2013 by using a specialized tool. Normally your emails are stored in a .pst file. And when the user archive emails, it will be moved into an archive .pst file.
Note: When you archive emails into another PST file, the emails that you have selected to archive will no longer be available in the main .pst file.
How to archive emails in Outlook 2013?
In order to archive emails, click on “File” tab. It will open the account information screen, click “Cleanup tools” option; archive dialogue box will appear. Select “Archive this folder and all subfolders “and choose a folder.
As discussed, you can archive folders to back up emails. But the possibility of losing this archive folder makes it unsafe again. What you can do at this stage is use a professional recovery program to recover archive folders in Outlook 2013. We will discuss that after covering the reasons behind loss of archive folders or archived emails in Outlook 2013.
Accidental deletion of important emails while removing unwanted emails from archive folder.
Updating Outlook 2013 application can also be a factor that leads to deletion of emails from archived folder.
User may mistakenly delete emails while moving emails from archive folder to any other personal folder.
Other reasons include scanning with anti-virus application, abrupt shutting down of the system while user sending email or sharing some personal folder.
We all know how difficult is it to compensate important emails, which went missing or deleted from archive folder on Outlook 2013 mailbox. Most often users might panic as they don’t have any idea on how to restore archived emails in Outlook 2013. But fortunately we were able to make up for this desperate situation of Outlook users. What you can do to restore archive folder in Outlook 2013 is employ Outlook Recovery tool. It can recover deleted emails from archive folder in Outlook 2013. Data recovery experts suggest this tool due its ability in recovering deleted archive files in a safe and secure manner.
More about Outlook Recovery tool:
- Outlook Recovery Tool is used to rescue emails that are lost from archive folder on Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, etc. Visit this page: http://www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/2010-data-file.html to find out how to restore Outlook 2010 data file.
- Supports various Outlook versions installed on different Windows operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7, etc.
- Outlook Recovery Tool is also capable of recovering mail attributes from corrupted PST and OST files in Outlook 2013.
- It helps to restore deleted emails from Outlook 2016 PST file, also recovers contacts, calendar events, notes, journals, reminders and other attributes.
- This safe and secure recovery application can also be used to recover deleted or lost archive folder in Outlook 2013 even after reinstalling operating system.
Steps to Recover Deleted Archive Folder in Outlook 2013:
Step 1: After launching this application, select one option among "Open PST File", "Find PST File" or "Select Outlook Profile" from the main screen based on your requirement as shown in fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: In the next window choose "Normal Scan" or "Smart Scan". After this browse the destination location where you want to save the new PST file as shown in figure 2.
Fig 2: Select PST File
Step 3: When this tool will undelete Outlook archive files, you can preview the retrieved data as shown in fig 3.
Fig 3: List of Recovered Items