We all are aware of the fact that Outlook is a powerful email client and is being widely used among the people within an organization for communicating between people in both personal and business lives. Outlook 2010 is the most updated version of MS Outlook. The Outlook attributes like emails, notes, contacts, tasks, events, etc. are saved in a personal storage file called PST file with .pst file extension. With the help of this Outlook you can create numerous folders and set rules for them according to your requirement. By creating folders, user can maintain data in their own way according to his comfort.
Though Outlook 2010 is ingrained with highly useful features, there are situations where you might inadvertently end up deleting one of your important folders on Outlook 2010, rather than deleting a redundant folder. After such incident, the very first thing that you would do is quick search for the deleted folder in “Deleted Items Folder”. When that sudden thought hits days later that you need the deleted folder which is long gone, the “Deleted Items Folder” may save your day. But, what if you have already emptied the “Deleted Items Folder”, thinking that the deleted folder is no more required? After emptying “Deleted Items Folder”, you cannot recover deleted folder in Outlook 2010 back without making use of a professional Outlook rescue software. In such a worst situation, only Outlook Recovery Tool can help you out to retrieve deleted folder in Outlook 2010 within few eyes blinks.
In order to restore deleted folder on Outlook 2010, you need to perform Outlook 2010 deleted folder recovery as soon as possible. This is because, by the time a new file gets stored into your Outlook PST file, the deleted folders along with its stored data will get erased permanently, which in turn makes the recovery impossible.
Here the fact is that, when any folder gets deleted from Outlook PST file, the operating system will only erase the bookkeeping information of that deleted folder thereby marking the occupied file space as empty and can be used again by new files. But the actual deleted folders will probably be still there onto the same memory area unless the new files overwrite it. Therefore an experienced industry experts who are involved in designing third-party tools suggest the usage of Outlook application for sending or receiving any kind of emails or other Outlook attributes until you sucessfully recover deleted folder in Outlook 2010. If you need to recover Outlook archive files after deletion, you can use this link for more help: www.outlookrecovery-tool.com/deleted-archive-files.html.
Key Features of Outlook Recovery Tool:
- When Outlook inbox repair tool scanPST.exe fails to fix the PST file and recover deleted folder, you can use this software to repair and recover the deleted folders from Outlook PST.
- Outlook recovery program is the most comprehensive software to recover deleted folder in Outlook 2010 that includes recovery of all the data saved inside the folders like emails, notes, tasks, etc.
- You can also use this tool to retrieve deleted items like emails, contacts, task, calendar, notes, and other attributes in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, and earlier versions.
- You can efficiently restore deleted folder on Outlook 2010 from all major Windows OS versions starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
- It is possible for you to recover deleted folder in Outlook 2010, even if you have hard deleted the folders by pressing “Shift + Delete” key combination.
- There is another smart feature of this utility where using this app, you can quickly recover deleted distribution list in Outlook 2010 in just few clicks.
Important Note: Always maintain an appropriate backup copy of all the valuable files and folders, either it is a Outlook PST file or some other files on your computer’s hard disk. This app would help you to recover deleted folder in Outlook 2010 at the time you face any of folder deletion or loss scenario.
Guidelines to retrieve deleted folder in Outlook 2010:
Step 1: Download demo version of Outlook Recovery Tool and install it on hard disk of your computer. After running the software, a Main Screen appears with three different options as "Open PST File", "Find PST File" or "Select Outlook Profile" . Select "Open PST File" as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From the next screen, choose the Outlook PST file, by giving right path and click "Next" as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select PST File
Step 3: Then, select either Normal Scan or Smart Scan option and click on "Repair" option to restore deleted folder on Outlook 2010. Once the repair process gets over, you can preview the restored Outlook items as shown in the figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Restored Data