We all are aware of the fact that Microsoft Outlook comes with the Office Suite and is a personal information manager from Microsoft. The current version of Microsoft is 2016. The older version of MS Outlook is 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. In Outlook 2007 edition, the file used Unicode and has PST size of 20GB. It was launched in the market early in the year 2007. MS Outlook 2007 included Office Fluent “ribbon” user interface. The To-DO bar included the UI that displayed user’s upcoming appointments and active task. Outlook 2007 has the ability to publish the calendar in Internet calendar format to Microsoft Office Online or to a WebDAV server. It also included the facility to send text and picture messages from Outlook with an Outlook Mobile Service to a mobile phone. Outlook 2007 was the first edition of Microsoft Outlook to switch from Internet Explorer HTML rendering to Microsoft Word 2007 HTML rendering.
Have you ever lost your Outlook 2007 calendar events, emails or lists of upcoming appointments? Are you aware of the most reliable and efficient MS Outlook Recovery Software? You may sometime end up losing your near future meeting details or alerts from your Outlook 2007 while something goes wrong with the OS up gradation or Outlook up gradation. As such type of files cannot be retrieved back, the only thing you need to do after you end up with accidental deletion or missing of valuable Outlook 2007 files is switch onto a PST Recovery tool. There is a misconception that when any file is lost or deleted from the system, it is permanently gone. But this is not the truth, the reality is all the files remain in the system’s HDD only but their pointer address gets deleted and the place is marked free for usage. The files will not be deleted permanently until they are overwritten. Hence, there is a need to recover all the email files as soon as possible.
Let's find out other different scenarios where we might need to use Outlook 2007 Recovery tool.
Scenarios of deletion or loss of Outlook 2007 files-
- A User may accidentally delete their Outlook 2007 Inbox files permanently by deleting them from the Deleted Item Folder. But, you don't have to worry on how to recover Inbox files in Microsoft Outlook. This is because by downloading Outlook Recovery software you can retrieve all the folder files within few minutes.
- Users sometimes decide to upgrade their old operating system whenever a new version is launched. While attempting to upgrade the older version of OS to a newer version, some of the important emails present in the Inbox folder of Outlook application may get deleted.
- It might happen when a user is using Outlook to send an email or sharing some personal folder with one of his close friends. It may happen that suddenly he remembers some other important work, and he opts for the most deadly step to shut-down the system abruptly. This results in deletion of files and may leave user frustrated and depressed.
Outstanding features of this recovery tool-
- Recovers deleted folders from Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and earlier Outlook versions.
- Rescues deleted files from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array.
- Allows the user to restore files from hard drive such as- SATA/SCSI/IDE etc., flash memory cards that include SD, XD, MMC, and Memory Stick etc., USB external drives, FireWire Drives, and iPods.
- This software can also recover deleted emails, contacts, tasks, journals, calendar events, notes, and other items from Outlook.
- It is efficient enough to perform recovery in Outlook 2007 and thereby it holds the position of being the ideal Outlook 2007 Recovery tool.
- This is multipurpose software as we can even restore OST files on all Outlook versions too.
Guideline to install Outlook 2007 Recovery tool-
Step 1: Download Restore PST Files software and install it on your computer and open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Browse and select the PST file from your computer as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select PST File
Step 3: Lastly, you will see a popup window indicating your PST file is repaired as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Items
- Avoid using files in Outlook when System freezes suddenly, and it is highly recommended to keep system virus/malware free.
- Installation of upgraded software should be done properly.
- Always connect a UPS with your system so as to avoid power failure issues.